Skip to main content

FREE weekly planner cleaning 2019

weekly planner cleaning

Good Friday! I've heard about the time blocking lately. Basically, you put your daily task list on a schedule, so some things are done at certain times. I thought it would be a good idea for my "cleansing" days. Usually I spend 1 day a week cleaning up, and sometimes it's Friday. I am one of those cleaners who is everywhere. "It's time to clean the bathrooms ... Oh, I have to first fill my toilet paper! Oh, I could also do the paper towels! This closet is a mess!" Anyway, blocking the time definitely helped me to do everything ... with free time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download weekly planner pdf 2019

 Download weekly planner pdf 2019 Thank you for being here, if you're new here - sit back and explore a bit, we're so glad you're here! If you like what you see, do not hesitate to follow us.

printable weekly schedule planner

printable weekly schedule planner  The right system, whether it's a personal planner, a binder, a maintenance program or any other system you use to make your life easier with printable weekly schedule planner  , should work for you, not the reverse. If you have trouble keeping up and have trouble keeping up, then it's time to think about changing your system best planners.  This is one of the many reasons why I create and share so many printables here in Scattered Squirrel because I want you to find what works for you. printable weekly schedule planner 

weekly planner

weekly planner  cute planners Thank you for being here, if you're new here - sit back and explore a bit, we're so glad you're here! If you like what you see, do not hesitate to follow us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...