Skip to main content

Preschool study schedule

Pre - school study schedule

Preschool study schedule

I went to school in different ways. But at this stage of life, it works better as a concentrated room in the morning. (Remember to do what is good for you - it should not be done in the morning).

I start the day teaching our vision of the global program to everyone. They work on the notebooks that accompany them as I read. Then I have some time with Luke (pre-k). We will do a few pages in your books and read together. Meanwhile, Nathan (2nd year) reads his story for him. Once I finish with Luke, Nathan will read me the story.

Suggestions for Teaching-> It is really helpful for your child to practice reading the text at least once before reading with you. Develop fluidity and precision!

At this point, everyone usually welcomes with their school work. I work at the table with them answering the questions that arise. Meanwhile, I keep my work schedule light. I want the children to interrupt me if they are caught in something.

Do I teach all subjects directly? No way! I worked hard to teach them to love learning. I taught them that they can learn anything by teaching themselves. I help if needed and a few days is a lot. But my older kids (grades 4 and 5) do not need me to micromanage their lessons. Learn more about the specific program and methods I use here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download weekly planner pdf 2019

 Download weekly planner pdf 2019 Thank you for being here, if you're new here - sit back and explore a bit, we're so glad you're here! If you like what you see, do not hesitate to follow us.

printable weekly schedule planner

printable weekly schedule planner  The right system, whether it's a personal planner, a binder, a maintenance program or any other system you use to make your life easier with printable weekly schedule planner  , should work for you, not the reverse. If you have trouble keeping up and have trouble keeping up, then it's time to think about changing your system best planners.  This is one of the many reasons why I create and share so many printables here in Scattered Squirrel because I want you to find what works for you. printable weekly schedule planner 

weekly planner

weekly planner  cute planners Thank you for being here, if you're new here - sit back and explore a bit, we're so glad you're here! If you like what you see, do not hesitate to follow us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...